Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup

Another crock pot recipe.  I got this one from the girl at We Pass The Time Of Day To Forget How Time Passes.  This one made me super duper happy, unfortunately it was lacking in meat for my husband.  Next time he wants me to add Italian sausage or some such nonsense.  WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?! To make room for the cupcake! (hopefully someone besides my old roommates get that reference if not... you need to get some Invader Zimm in your life!).  Any who I plugged it into my diet calculator and at 306 calories per serving add a slice of crusty bread and a salad and you have a creamy decadent guilt free dinner.  So so sooooo happy! I even put all the stuff (minus dairy) togther in the freezer and just threw it in the crock pot in the morning! Freezer and crock pot meal in one?  Life is good.  If only my hubby would enjoy stuff without meat.




No comments:

Post a Comment