Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Detox diet... i don't know if it works but it does suck if you are trying to cook for others

So I wanted to try the detox diet I saw on pinterest a while ago.  I really liked the look of it because you could eat as much as you want of the foods on the list and it lasted a week.  Each day was a little different.  Now if I had a whole week where I only had to worry about feeding myself and keeping the 'good foods' in the house I might have been able to stick to it.  But having to cook yummy food (aka carbs) for my husband every night did me in.   I mean I stopped and started this diet 5 different times.  And never made it past day two.  I might try it again and just make him fish (which is one of the 5 things I don't eat) every night for a week.  Ah well.  Maybe I'll just do a detox shake thing instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment