Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Baby picture

My little brother, Clark, was on a mission for our church when my son was born.  They havn't met yet but for Christmas my brother sent DJ "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish".  I wanted to document this sweet gift and send it to Clark so he would know how much we appreciated it.  Conviently DJ's newborn pictures were right around the corner so we borrowed this pinner's idea.





This wld be perfect with "love you forever" or "oh, the places you'll go"
Her's
Ours


We changed it around a little but I really like how it turned out.  I'm actually thinking of trying it again the exact way she did now that he is a little older but we couldn't get new baby DJ to work with us on it.  Here is our version

What fun newborn pictures did you take?  Did you include any special things in them?

No comments:

Post a Comment