Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wedding Shadow Box

Now I want the record to show that I did this myself before pinterest even existed.  However I thought I would share my version because I love the idea so much.

pin
I did not have my bouquet or a huge shadow box so I used my sisters (she was a brides maid).  I also didn't include the invitation.  But I did do our cake topper and my garter instead.  I really like the way it turned out.     I got my frame at Target for like $10.  Proof you can go small and still have it turn out great! I really think this is a must for any new bride, it is one of our most treasured keepsakes from our wedding.


Mine (ignore the tea set... or admire if you wish)
How did you preserve your bouquet?  What is your favorite wedding memorabilia?

No comments:

Post a Comment