Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

baking soda and vinegar as a drain de-clogger... my first dud

Alright... so here is my first dud pin :) I'm kinda excited but at the same time disappointed that it was this one.   I really wanted it to work.  According to the blogger , by mixing 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/2 cup vinegar down the drain covering it and then pouring boiling water down should solve your clogging problems.  I'm going to continue tinkering cause I really want it to work but that formula did not work for us.  I tried it on both the kitchen sink and bathtub and not much changed.  It took the edge off but I'm still finishing my shower standing in 2 inches of water (this is especially sad when you are trying to rinse dye out of your hair and your feet change color).  Oh well, like I said I'm going to tinker and see if I can find a better mix... guess I need to get baking soda when I'm off to the store.  I'll let you know what I find.

Any ideas for de-clogging my drain?

No comments:

Post a Comment