Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tin Foil Grease Trap

So I have this problem... My husband loves bacon... I love my husband... so I make him bacon... however!! I AM TO IMPATIENT TO LET THE GREASE COOL AND THROW IT AWAY.  In fact I'm pretty sure I all but killed the bush outside my apt by pouring hot hot grease on it too many times (sorry plant).  I just want all that stuff of my nice electric skillet before it becomes all... goopy.  So this sites idea about using a 'tin foil bowl' to catch it all and then let it cool in the foil before balling it up and throwing it away was amazing for me! HAHAH! So I tried it today and guess what.. worked like a charm!  This is a winner ladies and gentlemen!

How do you get rid of excess grease at the end of cooking?








Source: indulgy.com via Leslie on Pinterest

1 comment: